martes, 18 de agosto de 2009

I´ll be waiting...


I broke your heart,I took your soul.You're hurt inside because there's a hole.You need some time to be alone.Then you will find what you always know.I'm the one who really loves you baby.I've been knocking at your door.As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting.As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there.Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting.Whenever you need me, I'll be there.I've seen you cry into the night.I feel your pain,can I make it right?I realized there's no end inside.Yet still I'll wait for you to see the light.I'm the one who really loves you baby,I can't take it anymore.As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting.As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there.Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting.Whenever you need me, I'll be there.You are my only I've ever known.That makes me feel this way,couldn't on my own.I want to be with you until we're old.You have the love you need right in front of you,please come home.As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting.As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there.Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting.Whenever you need me, I'll be there

No hay comentarios: